Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hiya !!!!


hi all,

I have never ever had the intention of blogging before but I am now here just to figure out whether it is really interesting to do one or if it is just a mere hype !!!!!!!!!. I have no idea of what to begin with and where to start from..anyways guess something should pop out of my mind whenever I intend to post something new :-)

I am no extraordinary person with a never ending list of achievements ..I rate myself as a happy wife , mom of a cute little girl who happens to be my 24*7 employer at the moment. I have had my fair share of training in Bharathanatyam and Software Engineering (though currently both seem to be "memories of the past".)

I am here to share with you my thoughts, just write about literally anything sane and inherit a feeling of satisfaction that I am in touch with the rest of the world :-).

Please feel free to leave your impressions as comments and enlighten me with anything that you feel is worthwhile sharing .


take care,
itz me!!!

allvoices

5 comments:

The Eager Traveler said...

i totally understand your quest to understand blogging. ;:))) i myself im still trying to figure it out..why do ppl blog, what's expected from the readers and why would ppl even care to read other people's blogs. :)) good goin cuz..keep it up. Maybe thru yr blogs I'll figure out the answer!

Unknown said...

nice one dharsh....way to go...n keep postin !!

Rajju said...

Hi Dharsh...

Good to read your blogs...I never knew you have such flair for writing...:)

Keep posting....

And do keep in touch...

Itz me!!! said...

hi Rajani,
A pleasant surprise to see you here!!..Thanks for your encouragement :-)

Vidhya Rajesh said...

Hello there! never knew you blogged!!! WOW! good to see you on the blog world ... started reading from your 1st post! ...