Monday, November 5, 2007

"Out-Of-the-World" Experience


I was stranded in the middle of no-where not having a clue of what is to befall upon me. My heart was pounding at a speed greater than those witnessed in formula-racing. I had a feeling that my body had released all the adrenaline that it could possibly let go of. All I could see around me was an arid land with mounds of sand. The sweeping sound of the wind was becoming weaker in its decibel levels as it was being overpowered slowly by some inexplicable sound that I had never heard of before. I could see a flying saucer land very close to me. Off came an “imp” out of it and embraced me with its abominable limbs. I cried out loud due to excruciating pain.

“Oh not again” exclaimed my husband. I have had a dream .An “afternoon-mare” perhaps as I was in the mid of my afternoon nap on a weekend. My screaming in the mid of my sleep has become so much of a regular feature these days that my husband pays more attention to the undecipherable rattling noise of my little one rather than listening to my “dream world “ stories. Well, my curiosity about the UFOs (Unidentified Flying Objects as they are often talked about) has been the root cause for all this. I have always wondered if there are “living creatures” fondly (??!!!) recognized as aliens , thriving in worlds other than ours. If that is true how would they look, how would they communicate and would they in reality be as weird as they are being depicted in novels and movies?. Would they hear using their nostrils and breathe using their ears?.

Hindu mythology always talks about the co-existence of innumerable galaxies and life-forms. I wonder if this is just mythology or if it has any correlation with the reality. Although there have been quite a few sightings of these abnormal objects across the globe, most of the times they have been dismissed grossly as hallucinations, hoax or an “attention grabbing” attempts to hit the headlines of the newspapers. Even NASA has been very secretive about revealing what it knows. To this day, we are not able to arrive at a concrete conclusion about this supernatural phenomenon. It is my opinion that the politicians have a great role to play in deliberately attempting not to disclose the information related to this.

Isn’t it time we start digging into the authenticity of these UFO claims with a greater degree of neutrality and openly debate and discuss about them. Although the “fear of the unknown” may cause an initial unrest among the masses, is it not a good idea to get to grips with the concept of parallel existence of life-forms?. Just like how we take up study on stars and other planets, we need to consider UFOs and aliens as another ocean where we need to set out foot for unravelling the mystery.

Not to mention, during the early days of the wedding, how the partners appear as weird as aliens to each other. But as we move on, we learn to disentangle the mystery of decoding each others idiosyncrasies. Perhaps decoding the UFOs and original aliens would be a “cake walk” when compared to this .
Before I say adios ..if you are wondering what the picture in the beginning of this post has got to say..here is the answer to it:

Q. What is an alien’s favorite place to hang out?
A. The Spacebar

allvoices

1 comment:

O said...

If you want to know all about aliens, pls talk to me. I've married one.